Horsey Thoughts

A journal of my training of my new almost two year old paint/percheron filly. Interspersed with time management issues, mommy stuff, and normal daily woes.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Horse and Daughter time, awesome!

Made a run to the barn with Skylar yesterday and had a really nice time. Skye helped me groom Lola. I was kidding around about how I like to kiss the white spot under her mane, so Skye decided she needed her own kiss spot. Skye decided that the spot right in the middle of Lola’s chest was perfect for hugging and kissing!

We let Lola eat some grass and brought her up to the ring. I taught Skylar Parelli’s Friendly game, porcupine game, and driving game. She tried them all and did well. Still having some trouble moving Lola’s front end, but her backend is moving very easily now, and she is even getting better at the yo-yo game. Skylar led her around the ring a bit, we let her eat some more grass and then it was time to put her up and head home. I LOVE being able to share my love for horses with Skye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home